Workers conducting experiments with a proton beam at the Tokaimura were exposed at the lab. Something didn’t go as expected causing radioactive gold and tritium to vaporize out of the metal they were experimenting on. The ventilation fan for the lab did not have proper filtration installed, releasing the material further. About 50 workers were potentially exposed and are now receiving body scans after 4 workers complained they should receive them. The lab seemed absolutely clueless to the potential risks if the experiment went wrong as documented by Ex SKF
The general excuse of the lab, we didn’t expect anything to go wrong.
This article would not be possible without the extensive efforts of the SimplyInfo research team
Join the conversation at chat.simplyinfo.org
© 2011-2022 SimplyInfo.org, Fukuleaks.org All Rights Reserved Content cited, quoted etc. from other sources is under the respective rights of that content owner. If you are viewing this page on any website other than http://www.simplyinfo.org (or http://www.fukuleaks.org) it may be plagiarized, please let us know. If you wish to reproduce any of our content in full or in more than a phrase or quote, please contact us first to obtain permission.